Make your move easy with us
We provide an exceptional commercial moving service. We are familiar with the special requirements of commercial moves, and our team is ready to work with you to accomplish your move professionally. With our full-service moving, you can feel relax knowing that your move is going to be handled by a trained team that will work hard to exceed your expectations. We can do all the hard work for you, and you’ll have the time to focus on other tasks and visualize your new space completely done.
Affordable Moving Expediters understands that your business is very important and that you are concerned about the moving process because you don’t want that anything affects your customers. When you decide to hire our team you’ll have a staff that is well-trained, professional, licensed and fully insured. You are the boss and we’ll work according to your schedule and needs.
What we can offer:
- Affordable rate pricing
- Free estimate
- Packing and unpacking services
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture
- And more…
Moving your business can be challenging. Not only do you need to find a way to get all of your equipment safely to the new destination, but also without disrupting your company’s business too much. We’ve got some tips that can help you to have a smooth moving experience:
Plan in advance: You should begin the planning process at least two months before the moving day. This will give you time to organize everything with your work staff and customers.
Evaluate your business:Analyze every part of your business to know the things that need to be moved, in what order, and where it all needs to end up in the new location. If you know exactly what you want the process will be easier and faster.
Make a list: Once you have finished the evaluation of your business, create a list with all the things that have to be done. For a better outcome, you can create multiple lists for each major step in the moving process; a list for two months before the moving, two months, one month, two weeks and one week before the moving day.
Inform customers: When the new location is confirmed and you are ready to begin the process of moving, it’s time to inform your customers and work staff. You have to let customers know the period when your business will be temporarily unavailable and when you’ll be operational again.
If you need more information about our services, call us at 619 361 77 66 and we’ll give you all the information that you require.
We’re ready for your move!
Moving your office is a huge task for any organization. The major goal in a corporate move is to be cost and time-efficient and that’s why our team is trained and ready to help you to achieve your moving needs successfully. We understand that moving can be a stressful process because there are a lot of components to take care of.
You’re not alone, we are here to provide you with the best service that you deserve. Our team is trained, licensed, fully insured and bonded to handle all the tasks that are included in the moving process. We offer a wide range of service to make your move as stress-free as possible. As a full-service moving company, we will take care of your office relocation from start to finish. Our services include:
- Packing and unpacking
- Disconnection and connection of electronic devices
- Disassemble and assemble of furniture
- Place everything in your new space
- And more…
- Plan in advance: If possible start planning your move months before your moving day in order to make the transition in order and to manage all the details without stress. Also, this would help you to see what your needs are and plan everything according to them.
- Call us early: Moving involves a lot of equipment and details, be sure that you contact us with time to design and organize the best plan that will fulfill your needs.
- Clean: Get rid of all the things that you don’t need to bring to your new location.
- Order your equipment: You want to make sure that you have everything you need when you move is complete. Put in order your new and old equipment to be there and ready for you to unpack and settle in your new office.
- Update your address: Be sure that all your clients and work staff know that you’re moving and update all the services and utilities as well.